Progressing with ‘Fly’
So you’re on twitter. Now what? We look more in depth at how to join the conversation, getting noticed, twitter etiquette and those all important hashtags. This is the follow on to ‘Hatch’, and the next stage for people who don’t feel twitter is working for them.
You’ll have the undivided attention of one of the team, who can problem solve and show you the tricks of the trade, you’ll have the the obvious advantage of being an instant buddy to @devon_hour, always an advantage when we have 13000+ organic followers who are waiting to find out all about you. This session takes 2-3 hours as a one to one, but also you can pick up handy tips in our group traning sessions.
- Bring that stagnated account to life
- Your message & giving your account personality
- Tips & Tricks
- I’m here, now what
- Twitter etiquette
- Join the conversation
- Hashtags – How, when & why
- Business & event listing on our business directory & optimising them
- Let your personality shine & making social media ‘social’
- Facebook pages v Twitter